Friday, March 23, 2012

What & Why of Maid Saga

I read an article in Metro Plus supplement of The Hindu newspaper, where the writer spoke about the revolving door through which household helps came and went in her home.

I have been working for the last 35 plus years and knew how dependant, most working women like me are, on domestic help. The idea that if I write about each one of them their quirks , their role in my life would make interesting content for a book was born. The title I decieded on was Maid Saga. Not having authored any book so far, was a big detterent, so I ended up posting whatever little I had written in my blog.Maybe one day when I have honed my skills at writing, a fullfledged book will be born....

That is the genesis of the series of postings on Maid Saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment