Sunday, March 25, 2012

'The Secret of the Nagas' and 'The Immortals Of Meluha - Amish Tripathi uha - Amish Tripathiuha'

I had not been much into Mythology and when I heard its a Shiva trilogy, I was reluctant to start.
 My daughter talked me into the first one The immortals of Meluha  .
 It was so interesting that I bought the second The Secret of the Nagas as soon as it was available and am waiting for the third...The Oath of the Vayuputras.

The first part 'The Immortals Of Meluha' is set in a time when Shiva wasn't a God. Shiva is hailed as a protector for the residents of Meluha. 
The second part 'The Secret Of The Nagas' is in the era where Shiva is deemed as a God. 
You need not know the myth one can enjoy it as pure fiction too.The narrative is compelling 

No comments:

Post a Comment